The 57th Super Bowl is fast approaching and here at EverythingBranded, we have a fantastic selection of customizable merchandise perfect for getting the most out of one of the biggest sporting events of the year. No matter who you support the Super Bowl provides a great opportunity for you to get your brand out there and into the minds of new and existing customers!
The Super Bowl is one of the most anticipated football games of the entire football season and with all 32 teams fighting it out to try and get their hands on the infamous Vince Lombardi trophy it can make for a real blockbuster. It doesn’t matter whether you are a hard-core football fan or just a casual one the Super Bowl provides every business or organization with a fantastic opportunity to promote their business through fun, practical promotional products that can help anyone get into the footballing spirit. From custom football shaped bottle openers to custom stadium cups ideal for drinking your favourite alcoholic beverage we have everything you need to smash it out the park this upcoming Super Bowl Sunday.
With nearly one in two Canadians tuning into the Super Bowl each year, it’s a no-brainer to invest in this massive sporting event. No matter if you are a small or big business there are so many benefits to investing in your own range of custom Super Bowl merchandise from increasing brand exposure, improving brand recall and so much more.
At EverythingBranded we have a great range of promotional products for you to choose from so you can be sure that you receive the perfect products to represent your business or organization. No matter your marketing budget our friendly sales team are sure to find something within your spending range so get in touch and make your upcoming marketing campaign a successful one.
• The first-ever team to win the Super Bowl was the Green Bay Packers! In 1967 the Packers were watched by over 60 million people as they won against the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10.
• The bands and artists that participate in the iconic Super Bowl half-time show don’t get paid for it! Although artists don’t get paid for performing during the Super Bowl halftime show, they do get a ton of exposure especially when you consider the millions of people that tune into the event. After the 2020 Super Bowl half-time show Shakira’s Spotify streams went up by 230% while Jennifer Lopez’ went up by a whopping 335%.
• Before being known as the ‘Super Bowl’ the game was known as the ‘AFL-NFL World Championship Game’ but was changed to the Super Bowl before the 1969 game.
• The football on top of the prestigious Vince Lombardi trophy is the exact same size of an American football making it 55cm through the middle and 71cm around the ends! Now that must hurt to hold up for a prolonged period of time.
• Want to attend a Super Bowl game? The average price for a ticket in 2019 was $4,650 according to Seat Geek! That’s a lot of money for one football game but at least the lucky attendants get a concert during halftime.