With the King Charles III being coronated in May of 2023, it’s time we start thinking about how we can have a positive impact from a marketing standpoint. Not only does handing out coronation gifts provide a great way to show your support for the Royal Family and help commemorate the occasion it can help to boost your brand’s exposure and visibility.
After the passing of Queen Elizabeth II in September we welcomed in a new head of the Commonwealth her son King Charles III. Although he was anointed King directly after her death the official coronation ceremony for his Majesty isn’t happening until 7 months later in May of 2023. This crowning of a new monarch is sure to bring in millions of viewers globally as it hasn’t occurred in over 70 years and provides a massive opportunity for businesses small and big to promote themselves in an extremely competitive market.
This historic event is bound to provide tons of opportunities for both businesses and followers of the Royal family to get out there into the eyes of new and existing customers with the use of promotional merchandise from EverythingBranded. Here at EverythingBranded, we have a fantastic selection of promotional products ideal for celebrating the King’s Coronation ranging from custom pens, journals, flags, mugs and so much more! And if our hand-selected range isn’t quite what you are looking for browse our website and find something that represents your intentions and business better and then get in touch with us and one of our friendly sales members will get back to you and smoothly guide you throughout the entire process!
The King’s Coronation is truly an unmissable opportunity as it’s not every day a new monarch is crowned in such an elaborate and show-stopping way in front of millions of impressionable viewers. So, make sure you get the most out of it and don’t miss out by purchasing your own range of promotional coronation products today! If you are still undecisive take a break and learn some fun facts about our soon-to-be King and head of the Commonwealth!
• King Charles III is the oldest person in British history to be crowned as a monarch! Before he was crowned king, he was also the longest-serving heir to the throne falling behind to his mother Queen Elizabeth II who became queen when he was just 3 years old.
• Charles was the first heir apparent to attend school rather than being home-schooled he also then broke the royal tradition again by going straight to university after completing his a-levels rather than going into the Royal Armed Forces.
• King Charles III is an accomplished painter! Specializing in watercolour landscapes Charles has had some of his paintings go for nearly $3 million USD.
• In 1989 Charles co-wrote an environmental comedy called ‘Grimes Goes Green’ with John Cleese an English actor, comedian, screenwriter and producer.
• In 1974 King Charles III became qualified as a helicopter pilot before he went on to join the 845 Naval Air Squadron!